from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Monday, November 28, 2005

Indulgence

What is it about creature comforts that so often seem like pure, sweet indulgence? I just purchased a new set of sheets. As bedding goes, the cost was negligible. The few dollars I spent, though, bought me absolute luxury. They are cotton and rayon, and feel almost like silk. They look almost as if they have been polished. I have been anticipating, all evening, what it will be like to slip between those new sheets...........Just the idea that I will be sleeping in new sheets guarantees a lovely, restful night's sleep. And with that, I say good-night.

1 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

omg...
there is nothing better than new sheets!even freshly laundered sheets thrill....simple pleasures that i am very grateful for!

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web