from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Thursday, August 16, 2007

And the winner is.............

............(ta-dah).......ME!!! I discovered Pilar's blog while linking from one blog to another. I left a comment, and my name was drawn as the winner of this lovely piece! What an exciting thing to open an email and read "you are the winner," and have it be for real..........not a solicitation to put large purchases on a credit card, or any other annoying things that make it through my filters. I will be watching my mailbox for this lovely! And a jillion thanks to Pilar!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ellen. Let me know when you receive it! I hope you enjoy! BTW, thanks for linking to my blog. I have added you to my blog roll as well. Have a great weekend!

11:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats Ellen. Way cool Isn't it fun to win something...... and expecially something so pretty. Look forward to seeing it.

5:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web