from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Road Trip


My mama and I are ready to head out for a weekend in Paducah. I have never been there, but she has---many times. There will be quilts galore, that's for sure. Fabric out the wahzoo, and ART ART ART. The city has a program that assists artists who relocate there. So there are lots of open studios and galleries.

This shot is me and mom on another grand adventure: Seattle, 2000!
And now, off we go!

2 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

hi ellen!
what a great shot of you & mom...so happy!
enjoy your trip!

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ai am Ellen's mom. I fell in love with her the instant I saw her. She is one of the special lights of my life. We are able to have fun together, and serious times, too. I love her very much

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web