from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Shhhhhhhh...............


don't tell anyone! This pile of "stuff" is the makings of a memory book for my daughter. They took me to Cozumel with them last May and now, for Christmas, I want to give Cindy something special. Although she has done her own things with photos and memorabilia, I want to share my own vision and version of it.

I have papers and maps and fibers galore. Tons of embellishments. Photos and various sized copies of photos. I have stickers and rub-ons. I have "page coasters." I've got the stuff, i've got the ideas percolating, and I have the weekend!

Here goes....................

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your pile of "stuff" will turn into Christmas Magic for sure!

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web