from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Saturday, January 28, 2006

In my studio



I've been making lists in my head the past few days.....things I want to do, things I need to do, things I like, things I don't like.........

What I need to do today:
1. Clean my bathroom.
2. Laundry----seems like there is always a lot to do.
3. Take Bandit the Wonderdog for a walk or two.

What I want to do today:
1. Putter.
2. Find a cozy spot to curl up and relax with a good book and hot drink.
3. Make art.

What I'll probably do today:
1. Clean the bathroom.
2. Take Bandit the Wonderdog for a walk or two, even though it's raining.
3. Laundry---but only one load!
4. Make art.
5. Read or watch a movie, curl up on the couch under my down comforter, and eat something warm and nourishing.
(Not necessarily in this order! But I will clean the bathroom first to get it out of the way.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi again Ellen - OK you don´t have to answer me, now I´m sure you have a dog ! Anyway I don´t think you consider walking a dog when it´s raining - if it´s not a very beloved pet of yours !

5:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseño Web