from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Inspire Me Thursday


First "Inspire Me Thursday" post. A self-portrait without a camera, huh? Wow. Let's see, I can't draw, I can't paint, collage.......well, maybe, but could be pretty time-consuming. How am I going to meet this challenge?

Work from photo; use cheap paints in little squeeze bottles; broad arcing lines of paint laid down on heavy paper directly from the bottle; more paint squeezed from bottles; then smear it around a bit with popsicle sticks. Voila. It's me!

Looking forward to the next challenge!

1 Comments:

Blogger lindaharre said...

I really like this! Van Gogh ish! Great Job! linda

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web