from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Five Things

I've been tagged by Denise............

Five Things
five minutes to yourself: daydream
five bucks to spend right now: a quad-venti non-fat with whip white mocha from Starbucks
five items in your house you could part with: the telephone, leftovers in the fridge, the microwave, any handy-dandy kitchen gadget, curling iron
five items you absolutely,positively could never part with in your house: Bandit-the-Wonderdog; my books, my bed, my bathtub, my comfy slippers
five words you love: awesome, peace, blessings, love, gratitude

I tag........anyone who reads this!

1 Comments:

Blogger firstborn studio said...

thanks for playing along!
happy momma's day to you,ellen!
xo,
d

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web