from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Self-Portrait Tuesday: April Fool

Fool For You!
Since the day you were born, little boy, I have been a fool for you!
Your laughter is pure joy.
Your tears melt my heart.
You have taught me much in the past three years:
Laugh when you're happy.
Cry when you're sad.
Don't sweat the small stuff because in two minutes it will all be different anyway!
Don't be afraid to ask for what you want.
Sleep when you're tired.
Use your energy for play.
Sometimes there is nothing better than a good snuggle.
You have grown so quickly. Every day brings something new for you, and I see the changes taking place in you as you learn new things and find new ways to express yourself.
Little boy, when I hear you say, "Hi, Grandma," I am a fool for you!
SPT: April Fool

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, so sweet. I love your words and the special, special photograph. Awesome Ellen!
a.

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been linking tonight and found this so very sweet post....you are blessed...

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web