from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Time






















There have been so many people who have commented on my blog posts, especially Studio Friday and Inspire Me Thursday. I appreciate all the comments I have received. Looking at, and responding to, posts is a time-consuming affair. So this morning I decided that I wanted to revisit all the SF entries for this week, and comment on the ones I had not previously sent comments to. Wow! Lots of great artists out there, and lots of entries to look at and read. Because it took a fair amount of time I wanted to illustrate that concept. I placed my flea market alarm clock (NOT the correct time) on the shelf at my studio window (one of the views of my studio) and snapped the pic.

I adore my collection of colored glass. I love being in my studio. I am grateful my computer is in this room as well. And I am happy that I spent time looking at and thanking everyone for their great SF entries. Unfortunately, there was one that I couldn't comment on---I got an error message, and of course now I don't remember which one it was. Another didn't have a spot for posting comments........All in all, though, it was time well spent.

Now I am off to deal with the mess our high winds made over the past several days. Two sections of fencing went down. Time to pick it all up and have it hauled away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Webmaster said...

yes...Spring is here! And what a joy it is. I think this is my favorite time of the year. It could have a lot to do with my birthday, but I love April.

April and October are my favorite mothings. The trees are beautiful in those months. In Apr. the barren trees grow their leaves back and in October they change color.

2:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I adore your colored glass too! I'm so sorry about the damage from the high winds but glad you and yours were safe. Great concept and post about time too.
a.

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

I thought I had commented on your view post. Our internet has been down, so it must have been during that time. Anyway, I wanted to thank you for your kind posts! I always enjoy them! You have such a friendly face!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web