from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Friday, March 03, 2006

Studio Friday: Finding Inspiration

What inspires me? The answer is easy: Everything! Everything I do, everywhere I go, everything I see, hear, taste, touch and smell, everyone I meet.......all hold the potential for inspiration.

A bird in flight
Song lyrics
Other people's art
Stacks of papers
Colors
Patterns
Textures
Lines
Rocks
Tree bark
A walk in the woods
A walk around the block
Solitude
A gathering of friends
Challenges
Falling in love
Being hurt in love
Words
Other people's stories
Snapshots from life
New faces and new places
The horizon
Mountains
Cities
Skylines and landscapes
Quiet conversations
Drumming and chanting
Dusk and dawn
Starlight and moonglow
Clouds
Maps
ATC swaps
Holidays
Dreams

I find inspiration when I open myself to the energy and experience of life.......... Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ellen, so beautiful! And so inspiring! :-)

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this shot.

1:16 PM  
Blogger lindaharre said...

ditto! thanks for saying it all!

8:10 PM  
Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

Love the way you shot this photo!

11:10 AM  
Blogger Lain said...

Awesome list! Isn't it true -- inspiration is everywhere!
xoxo
L

7:36 PM  
Blogger ponderer said...

So true. Being alive is inspiring!

10:51 PM  
Blogger madretz said...

I agree completely!! :)

7:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mom,
I want you to print the photo and words for me if you can???? I like it. I had trouble trying to print it on my printer in an acceptable format (for my scrapbook of course). Thanks

11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cool picture Ellen. This shows your excellance in more than one area of your life.

11:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web