from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Studio Friday: Eyes


Better late than never! My eyes were in pretty bad shape last week---as was the rest of me. The Bug caught up with me and I spent a whole lot more time laying in bed, sleeping, not sleeping, trying to get comfortable, not getting comfortable.....you know the drill. Everyone's been there and done it at one time or another. After almost a week out of commission, I'm back at it again!

So whose eyes are in my studio besides mine?
Frida watches me from the ledge above my work space. Belly Wisdom also watches from her little niche, and seems to find the humor in the things I struggle with. She understands that it all shouldn't be taken so seriously. Little Crone Woman now also looks on, and guides me with her wisdom!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is wonderful Ellen! I am so glad you felt well enough to participate this week. I love your picture of Frida. She is one of my all time favorite artists.
a.

6:40 PM  
Blogger ponderer said...

I think I'd work better if Frida was looking over me.
I like the stamps in the photo, too.
Hope you're feeling better!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog and providing positive feedback! I loved your entry...particularly because after seeing the pictures of your studio and seeing these items are just in a little space among all the other fabulous items. They look like they are your 'comfort' pieces. A very nice visual treat! Cheers!
~m

3:03 PM  
Blogger AscenderRisesAbove said...

No one has eyes like Frida! Wouldn't she have been a kick to know?

9:24 PM  
Blogger madretz said...

Awesome to have frida in your workspace. How inspiring. :)

4:56 PM  
Blogger Bearuh said...

oooo Frida pictures are interesting

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web