from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Friday, March 24, 2006

Studio Friday: Secret Stash

This week's challenge:

"I would like to see what everyones 'secrect stash' is. A special ink pad that is tucked away for special occasions only? A secret luxury hidden in a desk? Or maybe 'shhh don't tell my significant other I bought...' " ~Joy

The challenge of this was narrowing it down to just one thing! Everything in my studio is a stash of some kind! And none of them are secrets from anyone.

This is a drawer filled with little pieces of fabric. I love them all, but have been soooo-ooo-o reluctant to use them. After all, once I use them they'll be gone!

5 Comments:

Blogger tiffini elektra x said...

I covet little stashes in my studio the same way. . .but then it will be gone! Just wonderful and so true!

8:53 PM  
Blogger firstborn studio said...

great stash o fabric,ellen!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Joy Eliz said...

What a stash! Looks like you've got a treasure map in there too!

2:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I too love the map fabric! How wonderful is that. My husband loves maps and I was thinking that would be wonderful fabric for a chair in his office or something. Great stash!
a.

10:31 PM  
Blogger lindaharre said...

why is it always that way....we collect in order to enhance our art in someway and then are sooooo reluctant to use those little jewels.....Ha... i have a studio full of those wonderful little things....wonder what my kids will do with all that stuff when i am gone:)

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web