from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Sunday, January 09, 2011

What You Didn't See!
















These are the parts unseen in yesterday's post..... the unsorted, unorganized, unpurged, the things that don't yet have homes.

It's okay! I really do focus on the parts and pieces that are finished and orderly. The unfinished is not entirely out of my awareness, I just choose not to emphasize that part.

My approach to life in general is revealed in what I just said. Unless there is something that has really pulled my attention to the negative, my focus is on the positive. It's a much more peaceful way to do things. The negative is not entirely out of my awareness, I just choose to keep it in perspective. Depending on what my priorities are on a given day, I might tackle the negative with a problem-solving approach, setting into motion a process of change. Or taking the next step in the process. I guess what's important is to remember that change is a process, sometimes going quickly, sometimes slowly, and to be aware of being in the process. Whether the process is bringing order to my studio, working through relationship issues, changing a bad habit, or healing a painful shoulder injury, it's all a process. And as long as I'm in the process, it's all good!





1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish you left a new blog

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web