from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Monday, June 26, 2006

Another Surprise...........


.........found in a box that had been unopened for years. The original invitation to my birthday party in 1987!

Funny thing is, thoughts of that party came to mind one day last week. I wondered what had become of this piece of work, and thought it might actually be gone. Over the weekend I crossed paths with someone who had come to this party.

There were other surprises in that box..........old birthday cards, comics that used to hang on my bulletin board, postcards from old friends, scraps of paper filled with doodles, images and memories of the past, memories of the times that filled the life that was mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cool is that!
a.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love those boxes, I have several and I don't know when I will ever have time to look at it all, but it is fun to save it! I like your collage invitation - cool!

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web