from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Spring Dreams

I'm sure I'm not alone in my dreams of Spring! I am weary of the cold, tired of snow, and have had my fill of cold drizzle and rain. I'm ready to shed my winter jacket, put away my boots, and feel the lightness and freedom that comes with going out in my shirt sleeves!

Thoughts of being outside, feeling the sun on my skin, digging in the dirt, watching new life spring from the earth, all fill my head these days. Knowing that such days are just around the corner makes me impatient. I have planned my garden in my head, now I want to nurture it to life. I want to walk in the woods, spend time at the creek, and breathe in the freshness of the springtime air. I am waiting to fling open the windows and doors, to air out the staleness of winter. I am............................

dreaming of spring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web