from my treehouse......to the house across the street

live, love, laugh, and remember to play everyday!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Serendipitous Saturday



I stopped in at Rock Paper Scissors to say hi to my friend Denise where these great torsos were being made in a class. I got to make this fun little tu-tu loaded with ribbons and charms. The tu-tu is quite versitile.........it can double as a wild 'n' wacky bracelet, pony-tail holder, candle wreath, or funky tiara.

The afternoon was topped off with surprise visits from other old friends and introductions to new friends! You never know where fun will find you on a serendipitous Saturday afternoon!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This torso looks so dressed up! Looks like candy!!! Yummy! And sounds like just walking through the door was full of adventure. I LOVE when that happens!

9:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd wear this as a tiara, thank you very much. I would be princess for a day.
How wonderful you were able to spend it with friends old and new. I didnt know you and Mary Jane were friends. That is so cool!
a.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

blog counter
blog counterDiseƱo Web